- Before leaving the camp for your next destination, you have to pack your essential things in the rucksack. Properly packed rucksack will not hinder your movements on difficult terrain.
- Take a polythene bag and place it inside the rucksack.
- Pack things first, which are not required during the day’s trek.
- Sleeping bag, if you have, will go first, than put spare clothes and other articles, not require on the way.
- Carry only those articles, which are essential.
- After packing, sling the rucksack on your shoulder and check the shoulder straps are tight enough to keep the rucksack close to your back. If not, then do it, but do not tighten too severely. Now you are ready for the track.
Welcome! Log into your account
Recover your password
A password will be e-mailed to you.