Snow Monk Camp Founder
Arshdeep is an MBA in Finance & Marketing with the travel bug rooted deep within. A meticulous planner and gets upset when time deadlines are not met. Loves to detail her work and is a very organized chief. Undertaken many trekking expeditions in Himachal, Kashmir, Ladakh, Sikkim & Uttarakhand and off-roading journeys driving through wilderness. Skilled in Finance, Research & Development and handling the administration of the company. An avid reader, having a passion for music, is also a great cook, home baker and innovates some amazing dishes in a jiffy. Writing poetry with flair, painting with water colours, and music, define her artistic side.
Working with school children is what she enjoys doing. Passionate about developing course content for outdoor education, revolving around service for communities and animals, creativity, sports and adventure journeys. Networking with IB Schools and schools globally subscribed to the Duke of Edinburgh program is the objective.
● CEO at HMA Spectrum Handcrafted Holidays
● Director of “Holiday Moods Adventures Pvt Ltd” established in 1997.
● Director “Camp Wild Dhauj at Aravali Valley”
● Managing Director – “Snow Monk Camp”, Dharamshala, District Kangra, Himachal Pradesh
TEJBIR SINGH ANAND
Tejbir has flowed like a river ever since. His first date with nature was when at a very early age he was introduced to Himalayan high altitude trekking. The passion spread and impressioned his life with adventure. He attained expertise in mountaineering and completed his required mountaineering courses. His expeditions took him all over the Himalayan range of Kashmir, Ladakh, Himachal, Uttarakhand, Nepal, Sikkim and the north east. Tejbir has today experience of over 3 decades of adventure travel. Till date he has led 25 National level commercial trekking expeditions in which more than 1,00,000 people have trekked under his expert, safe and able leadership with 100% safety record as on date. Sky Diving, Via Ferrata, Luges, Mountain Biking, White Water Rafting, Rock Climbing, Zorbing, overland off-road journeys, hot air ballooning, wild life safaris and paragliding experiences have also been quenching his thirst for adventure. A passionate photographer and writer, his articles and pictures have been published in leading national magazines. Has been invited as a panelist by “India TV”, “CNN IBN” & “News X TV” on various occasions as an expert opinion on Adventure/ Eco/ Responsible Tourism
ATOAI (Adventure Tour Operators Association of India):- Adventure Tour Operators’ Association of India (ATOAI), incepted in 1994, is a national body recognized by the Ministry of Tourism, Government of India comprising over 150 members from across the country actively promoting Adventure and Eco Tourism in India. The Association is headed by experts from various adventure fields forming the executive Committee of ATOAI.
- Treasurer for 2004 – 06 & 2006 – 08.
- Chairman for 4th annual convention in the year 2005.
- Chairman for 5th annual convention in the year 2006.
- Chairman for 12th annual convention in the year 2016.
- Chairman – Domestic Road shows for ATOAI 2013-16
- Chairman – Website committee for ATOAI 2016-18
- President for the period 2009 – 2011
- Re-elected President for the period 2011-2013
- Vice President ATOAI 2016-18
- Member of Tourism CEO Forum, Government of India – Committee Niche Tourism 2017
- First Interim Treasurer, “FAITH” – Federation of Associations of Indian Travel & Hospitality” 2012
- FAITH – Board of Director 2016-18
- Member of National Tourism Advisory Council, Government of India (2009-2013)
- Member of Working Group constituted by the Ministry of Tourism, Government of India for the for 12th five Year Plan
- Member of the FICCI Sports Committee for the year 2011-12
- Member of FICCI Tourism committee
- Ambassador for ERAI, Rhone Alpes Region, France
- Honorary member MP Tourism Development Committee for 2011-13
- Member of Federation of Indian Export Organizations (FIEO) Committee on Trade in Services, KPO, Services, Tourism
- Advisor (Content, Events, Marketing) – “Explore” (first India specific adventure travel publication)
- Expert consultant developing economically sustainable “Mountain & Adventure Tourism” (MATS)
- Founder & Managing Director of “Holiday Moods Adventures” established in 1997.
- Managing Director – “Camp Wild Dhauj at Aravali Valley”
- COO – “Snow Monk Camp”, Dharamshala, District Kangra, Himachal Pradesh